Lotto Max is one of the most popular lottery games in Canada. The lottery is drawn twice a week – on Tuesdays and Fridays. Here is the result of Lotto Max for today, January 22, 2021 Friday. Check your tickets now!
Lotto Max jackpots start at $10 million and can grow to $70 million. You get three sets of numbers per $5 play. Each set consists of seven numbers from 1 to 50. Draws are held every Tuesday and Friday and tickets are sold until 10:30pm Eastern Time on draw nights.
Canada Lotto Max Result Today January 22, 2021:
[ _-_-_-_-_-_ ]
Congratulations. Please double check your winning numbers in the official OLG website. When the main jackpot reaches $50 million, $1 million maxmillions prizes will also be offered!
How to Play Canada Lotto Max
You can use Quick Pick to have your numbers randomly chosen for you or a Selection Slip to choose your own numbers. PLUS, you can play up to 52 draws in a row with Advance Play.
You win on a combination play ticket the same way as on a regular ticket. However, because you have multiple selections, you can win multiple prizes!
- You can play eight-number and nine-number Combination Plays.
- Your Combination Play numbers are eligible for both the LOTTO MAX Main Draw and MAXMILLIONS Draw(s), when held.
- Play up to 10 draws in advance.
- Eight-number Combination Play for LOTTO MAX costs $40 per draw.
- Nine-number Combination Play for LOTTO MAX costs $180 per draw.
- Draws are held every Tuesday and Friday.
- Tickets are sold until 10:30pm (Eastern Time) on draw nights.
Good luck and bet safely and according to the rules and laws of Canada.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on our website, no warranty of accuracy or completeness is expressed or implied. Visit a retailer to obtain a list of official winning numbers or to use an in-store ticket checker. – CanadaLifeDaily.com